Sunday, October 26, 2008

Winki's Home Away From Home

All creatures, great and small. . . the Lord God made them all !


Winki's Home Away From Home
Signs of the Times


HE IS RISEN!

Isaiah 53 of the OLD Testament was fulfilled when Christ Jesus the HE IS RISEN!

Isaiah 53 of the OLD Testament was fulfilled when Christ Jesus the Lord--Messiah--came in His First Advent in obedience to God the Father.

The glorious Easter message: "For God so LOVED the world He gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16; John 14:5).

Christ Jesus --Messiah --died on the Cross for OUR sin because we owed a SIN debt we could never pay. God raised Christ from the dead for OUR justification (Romans, Chapter Eight; Romans 10:9-13). IN Christ Jesus the believer stands before God "just-as-if-I'd" never sinned (2 Corinthians 5:17-21).

Believers, born-again from above in the Spirit IN Christ Jesus, celebrate Good Friday and Easter Sunday in praise and worship of the Lord Jesus Christ because of God's wondrous mercy, grace, forgiveness, love, and compassion. God provided OUR eternal redemption by the precious blood of the Lamb--the blood of Christ Jesus the Lord--Messiah.

Many Jewish and Arab Christians in Israel are celebrating the Easter season, and Romans, Chapter Eleven continues to be fulfilled. Praise the Lord!

IF you have not yet received Christ Jesus as your personal Savior, Lord, Master, Friend, and Brother, salvation IN Christ Jesus the Lord is only "a prayer of FAITH away"(Romans 10:9-13; Ephesians 2:8-10; 2nd Corinthians 5:17-21).

Prayer for salvation: "Dear Heavenly Father, I confess I am a sinner. Please come into my heart, Christ Jesus, and save me. I confess with my mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and I believe in my heart that God raised Christ from the dead. I yield myself to you. Please fill me with your Holy Spirit. I am now saved IN Christ Jesus my Lord. Thank You, Heavenly Father, for the GIFT of salvation IN Christ Jesus my Lord. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Christ Jesus is coming again "SOON" in His Second Advent.

Are you ready?

God bless you!

PLEASE heed 2nd Chronicles 7:14, PRAY, and VOTE !

I highly recommend the New Scofield Reference Study Bible, which is used by ministers of the Gospel, worldwide. God bless you all.

“And thou shalt
Mt. 1:21
Call his name Jesus,
Isa. 9:6
Prince of Peace, Mighty God,
Isa. 9:6 Mark 1:24
Wonderful Counselor, Holy One,
John 1:29 Acts 3:15
Lamb of God, Prince of Life,
Rev. 15:3
Lord God Almighty,
Rev. 5:5
Lion of the Tribe of Judah,
Rev. 22:16 1 John 1:1
Root of David, Word of Life,
Heb. 12:12
Author and Finisher of Our Faith,
1 John 2:1 John 14:6 Luke 1:78
Advocate, The Way, Dayspring,
Acts 10:36 John 8:58 John 1:34
Lord of All, I AM, Son of God,
1 Peter 2:25
Shepherd and Bishop of Souls,
John 1:41 John 4:6 2 Peter 2:20
Messiah, The Truth, Savior,
Eph. 2:20 Rev. 19:16
Chief Cornerstone, King of Kings,
2 Tim. 4:8 John 8:12
Head of the Church, Morning Star,
Mal.4:2
Sun of Righteousness, Lord,

Acts 15:11 1 Peter 5:4
Jesus Christ, Chief Shepherd,
John 11:24
Resurrection and Life,
Luke 1:69 Mt. 2:6
Horn of Salvation, Governor,
Rev. 1:8
The Alpha and the Omega.”